Due to the nature of vintage/second hand clothing, products may have imperfections that are attributed to normal wear and tear. In some cases, there may be faults due to age and how the item was previously used.
Here at Youth Junk Studio, all listed items will clearly state if any products have minor flaws which will also be reflected in the photographs. We are therefore NOT liable for the return of products where the flaws were clearly advertised before purchase.
Furthermore, we DO NOT offer returns or refunds for any of the reasons stated below.
- Customer has changed their mind regarding purchase.
- The item does not fit as intended or incorrect size was purchased.
- Product no longer needed.
- Postal loss/Damage
As part of the 2015 Consumer Rights Act, you the consumer, have the right to reject a faulty item, and be entitled to a full refund within a 30 day period.
In circumstances where you consider a product to be defective, you should promptly message our team using the CONTACT US page with details of the order, product and the defect (along with photographic evidence). We will fully examine the product and notify you via e-mail, within a reasonable period of time, whether you are entitled to a replacement or refund as a result of the defect.
In order for a successful replacement/refund we must receive all items back to the return address within 7 days. Items must be UNWORN AND UNWASHED WITH ORIGINAL TAGS STILL IN PLACE.
- Refunds/Replacements do not include any shipping and handling charges shown on the packaging slip or invoice.
- Shipping charges for all returns must be prepaid and insured by you.
- You are responsible for any loss or damage to products during shipment.
- We do not guarantee that we will receive your returned item and therefore recommend all return postage to be sent tracked.
- Shipping and handling charges are not refundable. Any amounts refunded will not include the cost of shipping.